Thursday, January 28, 2010

Life Happens



I am afraid that this post won't be filled with lots of good information but an apology instead. I want to apologize for neglecting my blog! Life Happens and that is what is happening in my life. But the good news is that I after the first week in February things should be back to normal. This also reminds me of one of the many reasons I have chosen to educate my kids at home.

Isn't it such a blessing to be able to take a family trip in September when the prices are lower because kids are back in school? I love that the weather is still nice and warm in most places! Isn't it such a blessing to be able to not worry about your kids getting sick around all of those kids coming to school sick or missing too much school when they do get sick? The past month has been so crazy with health concerns and other issues that I am really feeling blessed that I am the one in control of my schedule. I have had the opportunity to educate my kids at an increased pace so that, because they are ahead, they aren't getting behind while life happens. Educating children at home isn't just our responsibility it is also wonderfully convenient for living life together.

With all of that said, don't forget to have fun this February with Groundhog day, Valentines day and presidents day...not to mention MY birthday on the 9th! February is a great month for learning all about the weather, the heart, politics and even getting older! Praying that you all are finding multiple blessings in educating your children at home!


Presidents of the Past - The Old Schoolhouse Planner Module
February 2009 www.theoldschoolhousestore.com


Presidents of the Past - The Old Schoolhouse Planner Module February 2009 www.theoldschoolhousestore.com




WeE-book:Lincoln vs. Darwin: What's the Difference?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

How to Videos & Articles: eHow.com